Ideas: After you receive your email save it to your google calendar
Step 1: Save the Email to Google Drive
- Find the email you want to attach to a Google Calendar event.
- From the drop-down menu on the side of the email, select Print.
- A print menu will appear. Select Change to adjust the destination.
- Select Save to Google Drive.
- Click Save to leave the print window.
Step 2: Create Your Calendar Event and Add Attachments
- When you have your calendar event ready for an attachment, select Add attachment.
- Select the email you just saved as a PDF in your Google Drive.
- Complete the details of your event and send your invite!