Abstraction GROK, how to start building an eBOT™
- Infrastructure, Technical IT Operations, Networking & Cloud computing
- IOT Integration platforms or complex system integration
- IT Security & Privacy
- Big Data, Analytics and streaming/real time analytics
- IoT Field Technology: devices/sensors, M2M, SCADA, edge computing, wireless communication protocol
- Digital Economy – issues around Mobile, API’s, IoT – Monetizing Enterprise resource
- Retail, Manufacturing, Health Care,
- Logistics, incl. air, rail & maritime transport
- Technology architecture approaches, Middleware (Spoke and Hub), SOA Patterns (ESB), Proxy Pattern (API)
- HTTP and REST
- Programming: Java/Groovy/Scala, Node.js, , Ruby on rails, python, Objective-C
- Any of other technologies used in IoT: RFID, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, Cisco,
- Axeda, Thingworx, Wind River, SCADA, M2M, AI, XBee
- Cloud platforms to include: AWS, OpenShift, BlueMix, Pivotal CF, etc.…
eBOT™ GROK Iterations
Gain knowledge and learn information.
Uses scientific knowledge to design useful products.
A series of steps engineers use to create a product.
Brainstorm, Build, Test, Evaluate, Redesign
A model (usually 3D) representing all the parts that explains or has labels to show what it looks like and how it works.
Represents a particular concept that will help people understand or simulate the topic of that model.
List ideas, share information.
Creating a model, gather materials, putting together a prototype.
Check to see if the model works.
How did it work?, What went well?, What could be improved?
Make a better model by doing all the steps again.