Abstraction GROK how to start building a csBOT™
- Make decisions on design and development of experiments, processes, and methods to evaluate product lines.
- Cross-trained to work in other laboratory areas as dictated by the needs of the department.
- Work effectively under time constraints and cope with technical adversity within a team environment.
- Analytical instrumentation experience with previous method development and validation experience required.
- Technical writing capability and be familiar with validations and qualifications.
- Self-directed with good communication, writing, organizational and time management skills.
- General quality assurance methods and practices performing at a level to be considered subject matter expert.
- Knowledge of the various instruments used in the lab, including: theory, preventive maintenance, scientific principles, methods and techniques to resolve analytical and quality problems with limited assistance and supervision.
- Good communication and writing skills and be able to work effectively with all levels of individuals within the organization.
- Perform tests quickly and efficiently without compromising accuracy, safety or quality.
- Working with regulatory agencies, including FDA audits and filings, FDA 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 210/211, ICH Q7, ISO 13485, cGMPs.
- Use Microsoft software, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
csBOT™ GROK Iterations
A smoothly varying signal produced by continuously changing the voltage or current in a circuit
Analog to Digital
Conversion of an analog signal to a digital quantity such as binary.
Open loop system
A control circuit in which the system output has no effect on the control.
Closed Loop system
A control system that considers the output of a system and makes adjustments based on that output.
Facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis
A system of discrete states: high or low, on or off, 1 or 0.
All of the frequencies or wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation
Information about the output of a system that can be used to make adjustments.
A diagram that shows step-by-step progression through a procedure or system especially using connecting lines and a set of conventional symbols.
Data that is entered into the computer system via an input or storage device.
The results of the operation of any system.
Digital to Analog
Conversion of a digital signal to its analog equivalent, such as a voltage.
(computer science) computer circuit consisting of the hardware and associated circuitry that links one device with another (especially a computer and a hard disk drive or other peripherals)