Project Proposal AIWEB
Distributed Ledger Technology Utilizing WordPress
Under construction 12/27/18 – 4/6/19 Rev 1.0
Mark O., Project Manager | ✉️ email@example.com | 📞 772-678-0835
The DLT consensus of replicated, shared, and synchronized digital data geographically spread across multiple sites, countries, or institutions. There is no central administrator or centralized data storage.
What is Blockchain and DLT (distributed ledger technology)? How can we make progress systematically and benefit from the tech of the future.
Distributed ledger technology (DLT) is a digital system for recording the transaction of assets in which the transactions and their details are recorded in multiple places at the same time. Unlike traditional databases, distributed ledgers have no central data store or administration functionality.
Problem 1: Objective and Task Level Orientation on a Synchronous Level Combination with WordPress Posts on the Distributed Ledger Utilizing Blockchain Technology
We have the main distributed ledger
We have smaller distributed ledgers running off of the main ledger.
Problem 2: Getting rid of the Centralized Ledger
Breaking up the monopoly of centralized Ledgers
Adding coherence to the realm of trade in chronological order
Goals & Objectives
Distributed ledgers have the potential to be radically disruptive. Their processing capability is real time, near tamper-proof and increasingly low-cost. They can be applied to a wide range of industries and services, such as financial services, real estate, healthcare and identity management. They can underpin other software- and hardware-based innovations such as smart contracts and the Internet of Things. Furthermore, their underlying philosophy of distributed consensus, open source, transparency and community could be highly disruptive to many of these sectors.
Project Management Plan
The Project consists of the Distributed Ledger Technology DLT Blockchain to develop methods that will allow the security and worthiness of a realm of DLT Blockchain technologies in a collaborative app to post stamps with the necessary technologies with trustful relationships of a blog post.
The Software will have to be built on DLT Blockchain identities.
AIWEB is building an infrastructure to exhibit the features.
Royce Collins, Project Manager ; Ken Newbar, Project Coordinator ; Sara Chen, Analyst
- The project encompasses DLT Blockchain stamps and confirms the time and date as well as the content when completed.
- The features incorporate an ETH DAPP that makes this happen.
- Once the project is started , we plan to roll out the communication around it. Collaborate with to the team will make this happen.
- The audience that will be impacted using the best mediums in which we will communicate these changes.
- There be emails, meetings, training, documentation, etc.
- The rollout of the project begin when we have agreed on the proposal.
There are risks that the teams should be aware of. We want to push this project through however, the team can think through the risks associated and decrease the possible potential for risks.
- Risk 1: Software
- Choosing the right software framework can be risky.
- Risk 2: Capital
- There may be initial capital costs that are unforeseen.
Included, is the timeline and milestones that the project should be able to hit and deadlines of the proposal.
The costs of implementation and the projection of project maintenance costs post-implementation.
Starting the initial procurement of hardware
We will need to approve and acquire the necessary hardware and software.
- Step 1 Purchasing the Server
- Step 2 Adding the necessary software
- Step 3 Review by the team
- Step 4 Team to start work on implementation.
The document below is an example of this proposal from bit.ai
Download this project proposal and view it as a PDF: Client_Project_Proposal.pdfDownload (472.6 kB)